This blog began when in Rome in September 2005 for a research sabbatical. At the end of that academic year I returned to Berkeley but not for long. I now commute between Italy and California, teaching theology on two faculties. Contrary to popular belief, Rome is not so institutional, and Berkeley is not so radical. I blog impressions and reflections as I alternate living on the northside of the Eternal City and the northside of Cal … and perhaps on the outskirts of history.
Class blogs from Rome and Berkeley
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Between Seminar and Conference
The Salesian Scholars Seminar concluded this morning very nicely at breakfast, and we were able to say our goodbyes. Most of the group took off for the airport or by car during the morning. Now there is a group of us who are staying on, and a couple of more people will arrive this afternoon as we start the planning phase for next summer's National Salesian Conference. This set of meetings will go forward until Tuesday noon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment