I overslept -- and this made me think that there had been a change in the barometric pressure… and sure enough, when I woke up at 6:40, I went to the window, lifted the shutters, and saw that it had rained slightly in the night. I rushed and made it for morning prayers at 7.00 (well, I got there at 7.07).
After mass and breakfast, I made my way to the theology building and my office, stopping first for a bit of research in the library. By 10.00 it was raining again. However, I used much of the morning to confer with other professors: Giuseppe Costa of "Social Communications", Aldo Giraudo of "Centro Studi don Bosco", Morand Wirth on the topic of the Francis de Sales Retreat that will be held in Annecy next April, and Mario Cimosa of "Bible and Liturgy" on the use of PowerPoint in my next class.
In other words, I have not accomplished anything this morning, but I've learned a lot in these conversations, all of which makes me consider how I'm going to approach my research and book project in the next couple of months.
No comments:
Post a Comment