The postulants of the Salesian Sisters arrived this afternoon, joining the prenovices of the Salesians who have been here in Berkeley for one week already. The young people will be participating in a course on the figure and spirituality of St Mary Mazzarello, taught by Sr Mary Greenan. Somehow linked with this course will be the experience of visiting classes and students at Salesian High School in Richmond.
Now, I am not sure how the course on Mother Mazzarello relates to doing vocation talks in the high school, but in point of fact Sr Mary Greenan must teach classes all week long in Richmond, and so it is easier for her to host the course there in the Salesian Residence. Of course she is eager to let the Sisters' postulants experience the high school, and so all this has been put together. However it will work out, I'm sure that our guests will enjoy the experience and benefit from it, as I hope will the students at Salesian.
No comments:
Post a Comment