Just this morning as I was getting ready for my last class, I got a call from Jesús Manuel García that the students of spirituality would throw a little Christmas party during the last class period of the morning, in the room that I normally use. My class is fourth period; the party would be fifth period.
The class today was dedicated to group work, which I understand is not so common at the UPS. Perhaps because of the chatter that could, no doubt, be heard in the hall, some students who were not my own began to come into the room during my class and sit with the groups. When they found out that my students were doing group discussions on youth and faith development, these party-goers stayed in the groups and joined the discussions. Perhaps they thought it was part of the Christmas party!
The party (they call it Scambio di Auguri: Exchange of Greetings) is quite easy to organize. All that is needed is music and food.
We had plenty of both.
Here I am with Srs Maria Teresa Gonzales and Grea Mendoza, members of the Daughters of St Francis de Sales founded by D. Carlo Cavina, a Cooperator Salesian
No comments:
Post a Comment