Today is the feast of All Saints. I joined the Don Rua Community for early morning mass at 7.30, and then for breakfast. After doing a load of laundry, I spent some time preparing classes, e-mailing friends, and, yes, taking a nap.
Am doing all the work on my classes on the borrowed laptop provided by Marco Bay. Next week I will have a chance to bring my Macintosh down to Center Rome to have it looked at by the Mac people. I have a full, 3-year guarantee so I should have luck for the machine. I just hope that I can get all of my data out of it. I recently put in a lot of photos, and I neglected to make a backup disk with them. I also bought some music off iTunes and did not have time to back them up (or felt too pressed to take the time). Well, that is my own fault. I have backed up my document files regularly (Word and PowerPoint), however, so I can present my work for my courses without fear.
There is a lesson somewhere in all this, but I am not ready to face that lesson right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment