Friday, November 02, 2007

All Souls Day

All Souls Day and the holidays continue. We are having a nice few days of rest and just spending some time together. After this it will be non-stop until Christmas.

This morning I took advantage to sleep a little longer. I am still not over my jetlag. But when I went to find some breakfast at 8.30, there were some other professors there as well.

During the breakfast conversation I actually fielded many questions from the UPS professors about the viability of ISS and our continuation of the Salesian Spirituality and Studies program at Berkeley. I think that our ISS needs to organize a PR tour. The up-coming General Chapter would be the perfect time for it, but would our San Francisco representatives, David and Mel, agree to become proactively vocal? Something is needed to recapture the immagination and the good will of the Congregation, not only of the few who speak English.

No comments: