It is raining in Berkeley - and from what I can see through my accuweather widget, it is also raining in Rome. And it is the same temperature: 14°. How interesting is that?
We had the end of semester celebration at DSPT, with the Mass for the feast of the Immaculate Conception, and the dinner party afterwards. Eleven Salesians participated: almost as many as all the Dominicans present… and it was a nice gathering. That's thanks to Scott Connolly, who knows how to bring people together.
Now there is one more week to the semester. I need to think of how I'm going to approach the next semester, with taking 6 weeks in Rome somehow along the way. Maybe I'm taking on too many things and I'll have to cut back somewhere. Hmm… this will take some thought.
But tonight, as I get ready for sleep, I can hear the rain pounding on the aluminum windowsill and I know that Rome and Berkeley are at one, if not in thought, at least in climatic conditions on this 8th December.
No comments:
Post a Comment