It is time to start putting things in order. I have a lot of scraps of paper, notebooks with scratchings, tablets and index cards with starter thoughts, ideas, references. I am wondering how to start putting these into something of a useful resource. I thought of blogging them all -- but then, I would not easily return to look at the blogging. There has to be another method.
Well, I'll deal with this later. Right now I am trying to keep up with the ISS/DSPT courses that I am teaching, and to hand in my grades for those taught in Rome. In spite of the computer woes, my classes have gone well this week for the introductory stages. I teach two courses. One is an introduction to a theology of Church, which I call, "In search of the Church". I have 10 students enrolled, but only 8 have come to the classes. The other is a course in the theology of charism for Salesian studies, called "Salesian Family: Identity and Charism". That course has 3 students registered, but on Tuesday, 9 came to the class. Today, four more joined, so we had 13, including 2 Methodist pastors and 3 Presbyterian seminarians. Amazing the crowd that our Salesian courses are attracting.
But it is Friday! I am enjoying weekends today as much as I did as a child… even if we are already in the season of Lent!
Proverbs 16:16 - Better to gain wisdom than gold: choose discernment rather than silver!
No comments:
Post a Comment