Friday, February 15, 2008

Don Bosco started us off good

The weekend is quickly approaching. I'm going down to Bellflower to help with their quarterly day of recollection. I'm not making any headway on catching up, and by the end of the month I'll be further behind than when the month started. By the time you get back, I'll be living in 1959.

Marc Rougeau is doing well on his Sangre de Cristo renewal course. He writes and tells me that there are missionaries from around the world on the course with him, and how more than one has told him high regard is their for Salesians. Actually, one of the benefits I've had in living in international situation has been to see how much our Salesians do all over the world, and with what a generous spirit. Don Bosco truly got us off to a fantastic start!

No comments: