Wow! It has been two months since I've had a chance to add a comment here. Well, I apologize to my readership (both of you). These two months have been busy beyond my expectations.
And now we are ready to start a new term at the ISS (Institute of Salesian Spirituality) at Don Bosco Hall in Berkeley… and, of course, this goes hand in hand with the new Fall Semester at DSPT (Dominican School of Philosophy and Theology).
DSPT has a new home (more on this later), and the ISS has a new crop of participants. There will be six taking part this year: three Salesians of Don Bosco and three Daughters of Mary Help of Christians. The group is not really large enough, and I still wonder for the future of the Institute. Still, we have begun on Thursday with orientation, yesterday with registrations and a community meeting, and today with a little outing around San Francisco. I led the tour, driving through a crowded city across the three bridges. Since one of the bridges is closed, the traffic was horrific… but we kept up a nice little chatter in the mini-van.

No comments:
Post a Comment