There is a saying in Italian that goes like this "Marzo pazzarello: esci con sole, ma porti l'ombrello" -- "Crazy little month of March: go out and enjoy the sun, but carry your umbrella". Here is is the second day of March, and we have had every manner of weather so far: sun, freezing cold, rain, clouds, wind and sun…
I've had to vacate my office. One of the rooms is being refurbished, and between the detergents, the plastering and the paint, the fumes have given me a massive headache. I've asked for a study room in the university library, and fr Juan Picca has been kind enough to provide me with one. I've looked up books for my Francis de Sales work, and they will be delivered to my study room there… and I've tried to answer some of the e-mail that is stacking up.
Time is passing quickly on this little Roman adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment