We have had very warm weather here in Rome, while parts of Italy are already battling snow storms. It has been so warm here, in fact, that the mosquitoes have taken on a new life and are becoming so strong that they resist the repellents. Between Sunday and Monday, I sprayed my room 4 times, and at night I had to light one of those anti-mosquito coils by my bed. The reason was that I was getting bit so many times during the night by silent mosquitoes, and awakened by the noisy one. Last night it was much better, but I woke up with a headache this morning, probably from breathing in the scent of the bug killers.
Last night it began to rain very hard at about 23.00, and continued until after 7.00 this morning. This afternoon there was a blue sky with cumulous clouds overhead and thunderheads in the distance. Hopefully this rain can bring in some cooler temperatures, and least to put the biting bugs to rest.
Last night it began to rain very hard at about 23.00, and continued until after 7.00 this morning. This afternoon there was a blue sky with cumulous clouds overhead and thunderheads in the distance. Hopefully this rain can bring in some cooler temperatures, and least to put the biting bugs to rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment