Classes going well. I've given my students on Francis de Sales two versions of the class notes: one in Italian and one in English. The English version is considerably less than the book: only 16 units. I need to improve the Italian version, but I had to rush to get this to the students, since I arrived only 2 days before classes began. As it is, with the printing etc, they only got the notes today.
My other two courses got the notes a week ago, but the material is much less in those courses than in Francis de Sales.
Meanwhile, I've decided to design a different FdS course for Berkeley, beginning next year. It will allow me to explore his writings more thoroughly, I hope. My book can be a study to read, but won't be the course outline as it has been up until now.
No comments:
Post a Comment