Lambert International Airport, St Louis. As I wait for my return flight to San Francisco, I write down a bit of a report of my trip to the city of St Louis.
At this point I am almost ready to submit the final draft of my manuscript for the book on Francis de Sales. All during this week I have been staying at the Visitation Monastery in St Louis and working on the text. With the help of Sr Mary Grace McCormack, who proof read it, I have re-edited my work and rewritten passages that were unclear. Sr Grace critiqued every chapter and sub-chapter. This was very helpful. Her encouragement and the excitement of the other sisters over my efforts gave me some courage that this project might even be worth while.
| Entrance to the Visitation Monastery, St Louis |
At this point I am almost ready to submit the final draft of my manuscript for the book on Francis de Sales. All during this week I have been staying at the Visitation Monastery in St Louis and working on the text. With the help of Sr Mary Grace McCormack, who proof read it, I have re-edited my work and rewritten passages that were unclear. Sr Grace critiqued every chapter and sub-chapter. This was very helpful. Her encouragement and the excitement of the other sisters over my efforts gave me some courage that this project might even be worth while.
No comments:
Post a Comment