One week from now, Don Bosco's relics will be at the gate at Tijuana, seeking to enter the USA. Some of us know that experience, on a busy Saturday at mid-day, but also on a date that raises borders from code Orange to code Red...
Duoc Le and I have designed some prayer cards and I will bring a lot with me to every place as freebies. I'm very happy with the results, and thank Duoc Le with all my heart for the energy that he has put into this project of the relics, not just with the cards, but from the beginning. We have posters with the same image, and I'll bring those around with us as well. I encourage those who are looking for TShirts or kerchiefs to get in touch with Al Vu at St Joseph's Salesian Center in Rosemead and see what's available.
Province Poster with ItineraryOne week from now, it all begins.
A group is planning to meet the relics on the American side of the border crossing. I have to say that Friday the question of the port of entry was brought up by the American consul general in Milano: Main Gate or Otay. This is a new twist which has to be resolved.

No comments:
Post a Comment