Thursday we had rain and I went to DSPT prepared that morning, with my umbrella. By the time I finished class at 12.30, it had stopped raining and the sun was shining. It was still cold and breezy, but the sunshine made me feel great. I was a bit confused, thinking that I had a Salesian meeting, so I rushed home to Don Bosco Hall… instead, that meeting that I was sure I needed to attend, I found out, is scheduled for next Thursday.
It was just as well. It started raining again, and rained all day Friday and all day Saturday… and when I thought of going out, I remembered that I had forgot… my umbrella, of course.
This morning we had more rain, but by noon it had cleared. The sky was still dark, but I made a quick dash over to the school and picked up my umbrella from my office. I then checked and found that my mailbox was full of papers from students: theses and proposals and things of that nature. This week, in fact, is when the faculty meets to approval thesis proposals. Well, I should be prepared for that. If not, at least I'm prepared for more rain, as long as I don't forget my umbrella again.
No comments:
Post a Comment